Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tea Shelf, meet Tea Cabinet

I have a tea shelf in my kitchen:

As you can see, it's getting rather full. And in fact, I can't fit the tea I bought from Adagio teas on my tea shelf, because there's not enough room. (The only thing that doesn't have tea in it on the shelf are the teapots. The box is full of tea.)

Yesterday, Dad and I went to an auction, where I found what will become my new tea cabinet:

It's a nice kitchen cabinet-type cabinet with a glass front and a drawer. The two inside shelves will be for tea. The drawer will hold tea things, like tea balls and such, and the bottom will hold the lids to my pots and pans and casseroles that are currently in drawers.

Just what I needed; more space!

1 comment:

Grey said...

That cabinet is beautiful.

Speaking of tea, do you have a recommendation for a good black tea with lavender in it?